Reaction score
I've done the ring on Forza, PGR2 & GT4 so many times. i know the corners however when we all go out there next year i won't be gunning it. Don't want anything to happen to the trophy.

Reaction score
Yeah, very wise, despite GT4, I am sure you will have to get use to the cambers and inclines, so going in too confident could be costly...

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yeah, it's the blind crests that are the killer. You can easily blat round on GT4, but when your doing 100mph or so and you cant see what lies over the crest a few yards in front its quite hard to trust the computer game :lol:

Reaction score
Not only to trust that the computer games are accurate, but someone could have had a smash over the blind crest and you won't know until it's too late!

Reaction score
Yeah, it's the blind crests that are the killer. You can easily blat round on GT4, but when your doing 100mph or so and you cant see what lies over the crest a few yards in front its quite hard to trust the computer game Laughing

I know the crests you mean, and when going over them at 100+ on the games i do think to myself sh!t in real life i've got to know exactly where the line is otherwise im screwed!!! I'm really looking forward to the ring trip!!

Reaction score
Why not go the whole hog and organise a weekend out to the Nurburgring. That would be a sight seeing a couple of hundred Trophys driving down the M1 or parked up in Dover docks.
Probably wouldn't cost that much more to arrange, im sure some huge discounts could be had if booked as a group.

I know i'd be up for it!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
what about asda car park in leigh - pretty quiet on a sunday?! JOKE BTW - its famous with boy racers - the corsa boys etc. dreadfull

Reaction score
mike62 said:
Why not go the whole hog and organise a weekend out to the Nurburgring. That would be a sight seeing a couple of hundred Trophys driving down the M1 or parked up in Dover docks.
Probably wouldn't cost that much more to arrange, im sure some huge discounts could be had if booked as a group.

I know i'd be up for it!

I too would be interested in Nurburing trip!

Reaction score
April 11th?

7MAT said:
mike62 said:
I too would be interested in Nurburing trip!

Im doing a track day at Spa on April 10th, and then driving over to Nurburgring on the 11th and 12th. There are evening public sessions both days.

Alternatively... how about the Nurburgring Canonball Run on July 21-24th run by Circuit Days.... http://www.circuit-days.co.uk/content.php?page_id=14 .
£700 for car and two passengers, including ferry crossings, 3 nights hotel B&B and TWO full days at Nurburgring sounds like fantastic value to me!

Sam

Reaction score
Evening Guy's,

Just as a last attempt...

A few of us are off to the ring over Easter weekend (14th - 17th) all travel arrangments now booked..

BUT unfortunately someones had to drop out, due to their new car not being delivered in time :evil:

So there's a car position free on the ferry!! Think we can mange a car plus two passengers..

If anyone's interested just PM :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Sam

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Shame, I'm headed over there the week after 27th April - 2nd May.

Reaction score
I can't either, going out at the end of May and I just can't afford to do it twice right now, like Nik says it is a shame as from your other posts it sounds like you lot are going to have a right laugh! :twisted:

Reaction score
OK LADS IF A NORTHEN MEET WAS ON THE CARDS WERE AND WHEN WOULD EVERYONE BE ABLE TO DO IT. I CANT DO BIRMINGHAM ITS TOO FAR AWAY. AM NOT BOTHERED ABOUT THE DIVIDE, NEVER EVEN THOUGHT IT AS AN ISSUE.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
southern softies, lets have a meet at donnington!!!!!!

failing that an if we must have a north/south devide then northerners (and for the benefit of londoners i'll include midlanders in this) i can suggest some belting roads in north yorkshire that currently are 'owned' by bikers. time we taught them a lesson!!!!