Reaction score
Re: Phase 1 172

Rudi said:
Matt Wills said:
Nice car mate.

I've got one as a daily driver as well as the Trophy.

:D

Living my current car dream. i just cant justify the insurance on it and up keep. I get raped with the trophy insurance as is :lol:

Its a nightmare having the 2 cars but the Trophy is SORN'd for the winter but will be out again and off to the ring funds permitting.

:D

Day

Reaction score
I sold mine on late last year.

It's at this point you all expect me to say I'm missing it...

Reaction score
another update:

the missfire came back,so she has been off the road for a month while i got some spare funds together (i in the mddle of buying my 1st house) and i replaced the plugs with genuine and got some nice magnector leads which seems to have fixed it,and seems to be going better than ever!

oh i have done the top mounts too which has improved the ride and turn in no end,just the steering arms to do now,thanks to renault sending the wrong ones :?

Reaction score
next update

i had a knocking noise,which then stopped me from turninig right lol,got home and pulled off my n/s cv boot and ball bearing dropped out lol,so just finished fitting a new driveshaft,and took her for a good drive today as i havent started her in 4 weeks,god its good to be back in her lol

Reaction score
nice car mate i wanted one of those for 7 long years but i couldnt afford one and the fact i had a few points on the old licence so insurance was a bit silly ive just got a 182 the same colour as yours awsome cars !!!

Reaction score
quick update guys

well im in my house now, so skint lol, though clio's still going strong, not much to report, iv changed the streering rack mounts, another set of tyres, a few odds and sods, main thing is mileage now, 121,445 as of this morning, still going strong :D