Anyone want an E Type Jaguar

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Ooof Nick.

Now then, that Porsche is really quite something. Very nice indeed.

NickReilly063

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Resto mod done on a 1995 car - 3.6 - the new modern lights look awesome on the front.

Reaction score
That just proves to me that I'm definitely hanging out with the wrong sort of friends Nick 😂😂

Wow what a stunning pair of cars.

That E-Type is just stunning,always loved bold coloured interiors when the exterior is more muted.

NickReilly063

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
That just proves to me that I'm definitely hanging out with the wrong sort of friends Nick 😂😂

Wow what a stunning pair of cars.

That E-Type is just stunning,always loved bold coloured interiors when the exterior is more muted.

When I rang another friend who restores E Types for a price - he said he was just finishing one off in the same colour with red interior - like buses now.

NickReilly063

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
He did a video off it in his garage to send to my neighbour - it really looks amazing inside and out.

NickReilly063

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.

If you lived on our Island Francis I’d hangout at any car show with you - it would be great having a Cup of Tea and looking around your Mini / 205 GTI

Did you watch this - looked fantastic when they finished it - the carpet they put in it did it for me.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
The E-Type is in lovely condition but I could never see what all the fuss was about. Not too bad as a convertible.

One of my favourite looking cars is a BMW 1 Series Coupe in any variant, but best as a 1M. Its the balanced design that is pleasing to the eye.

NickReilly063

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
A lot of people about swapping stuff at the minute - last week we had someone wanting to swap an 1M for a Van - Black - 59k.

Wanted wat too much for it.

Reaction score

Sorry Nick, that link isn't working for me for some reason.

It would be great to pay visit and take a look at even a fraction of some of those very
fine cars you all have over there.

Just curious Nick, are you seeing more "nice" cars coming in for trades and out of storage for sale,
compared to say a year ago?

NickReilly063

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Put in Google Discovery Plus - registration is free and there are loads of great things to watch

Salvage hunters classic cars - season 8 - Peugeot Gti

Other one that’s really interesting on there is

Three Men Fours wheels

Not really sure at the minute - we will see if it starts to ramp up in five to six weeks.

Had a call yesterday as a Guy wanted to chop a 06 plate Vantage manual with 34k - not the best colour combo - Meterorite Silver which sounds nice however it’s darkish Grey - with Burgundy hide.

Still waiting for them to send the service history to me - Caps at £22900 trade.

Last edited:

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Had a call yesterday as a Guy wanted to chop a 06 plate Vantage manual with 34k - not the best colour combo - Meterorite Silver which sounds nice however it’s darkish Grey - with Burgundy hide.

Still waiting for them to send the service history to me - Caps at £22900 trade.

A Vantage you say Nick? Like this sort of colour?

IMG_6735-large.jpg

I quite like that..... :cool:

Reaction score
Those Aston's are abit of a bargain, considering the badge/image you get with it. People still think it's a £50k+ car

Albeit running costs may sting

My dad is fortunate to have a DB9, such a glorious sound.