Reaction score
Trophy No.
I'm with Jon.G on this one, the lower back support is much better on the trendlines. I have not been on track yet in either seat but I felt more comfortable when my back was fully supported and I wasn't hunched over. I do feel that the side bolsters could do with being a bit bigger as I'm not a very wide chap.

Reaction score
It all fairness who cares what other people think at the end of the day it's your car and your hard earned money that has gone into it, most things can be put back to standard if need be but most things are improvements unlike the odd 1% where there are different wheels fitted or race land coilovers fitted.....wtf!!!!
changes on mine are Wiper stalk mod( you have to be mad not to get this ) V6 air box, decat with full janspeed exhaust, matched inlets, brembo brakes, braided lines, harnesses and stripped. Plus there is plenty more to be added. I've had my 'T' now for 3 years and it's the little things like improvements and mods that keep the love with the 'T'.
At the end of the day it only makes a difference for the next person who buys it as they might be like minded people like the rest of us who want to have mods and improvements on there 'T' as making it a better all tound experience of owning it.

Reaction score
It all fairness who cares what other people think at the end of the day it's your car and your hard earned money that has gone into it, most things can be put back to standard if need be but most things are improvements unlike the odd 1% where there are different wheels fitted or race land coilovers fitted.....wtf!!!!
changes on mine are Wiper stalk mod( you have to be mad not to get this ) V6 air box, decat with full janspeed exhaust, matched inlets, brembo brakes, braided lines, harnesses and stripped. Plus there is plenty more to be added. I've had my 'T' now for 3 years and it's the little things like improvements and mods that keep the love with the 'T'.
At the end of the day it only makes a difference for the next person who buys it as they might be like minded people like the rest of us who want to have mods and improvements on there 'T' as making it a better all tound experience of owning it.