Reaction score
Alreet guys hows it going?

Picked trophy #17 up last weekend and so far so good! Love it if i'm being honest. Its got Xaltos on the back but some rather dodgy unknowns on the front that are sketchy at best. Was wondering what other people are running and what tyres people might recommend before I go out and blow some spondoolies

Cheers

Will

Reaction score
Michelin PE2's...they are a must....thats what the car was developed with (they are not bespoke tropy items though) and will cost approx 95-110 pre corner with balancing

some have other tyres for track work

Reaction score
Cheers fella, I'll get some useage out the shoddy rubber thats on at the moment but its not going to be long before they go. What tyres are other people running just out of interest??

Will

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
99% of trophy owners on here have stuck with PE2's, R888's for track work. Anything else is lower division.

Reaction score
i was about to post a topic about tyres , i have xaltos at the back but only noticed yesterday the fronts are conti sport contact 2s. dont know why the last owner chose this but the grip is still mindblowing. and i would say they would last longer than the xalto due to it being a rather hard tyre, but think xalto is very much similar

Reaction score
PE2s all round by the looks of things. Got a mate who works parts in a local dealer reckons he can do them for 100notes fully fitted and sorted. That'll ding dang do! Cheers chaps

Reaction score
Mine came with Pirelli P-Zero's on the front from previous owner.

To be fair I have had no problems seem to refuse to wear and grip is not an issue.

I would prefer the Michelins but I wont be changing perfectly good tyres.

This Car/Tyre combo still has capability way more than I have bottle.

G

only owned my trophy for 2 weeks and unfortunately it came with poor poor front tyres. the grip is terrible even on dry roads. i have looked for new exaltos and found them for around 90 quid each on fast tyres.com

Reaction score
That seems a good price, the PE2s on other sites I've tried seem to have gone up over £10 in 6-7 months since I last changed.