Reaction score
shiftspark said:
Johnny E said:
Im still trying to get my head the tyre rules :?

I'll be making my debut at Wigan I'll be in 1c class...........
Don't mention tyres I nearly packed it in when they said we could use 1bs as I had just bought 6 t1r and sold 888's grrr
See you at 3 sisters , what will you be in?

Im using my Seat Leon done a few bits to it,ive done 1 track day upto now in it, it went well :D

My plan is to do about 10 sprints this year in it this year sell it and not sure what to buy next................

Reaction score
OK fellas

I will be at 3 sisters on sunday if anyone wants to come and watch.
If you get chance come and say hello!!

Reaction score
Nice to meet you today and most prob see you next week at Aintree :D

A couple of pic's of today before my car went the garage :(

Clio.jpg

SeatLeon3.jpg

Reaction score
Thanks for the pic !
Have you sorted yours yet?
I finished 4th in class not bad considering it's largely a standard engine but it desperately needs a diff fitting but at close to a couple of grand by the time it's fitted in the car it's alot of money.
I had a look at the times I set in the trophy last time and I was only a few tenths quicker in this despite it being a bit lighter than the trophy, it just goes to show how bloody good they are in standard form :)

Reaction score
My car is at the garage and going to cost me a lot :(
It was good day before my engine failure just debating what to do over the car i did plan to sell towards the end of the year but im thinking of getting it fixed and gettin shut a bit sooner than i wanted to........

Im justing thinking what to buy as ive a trackday booked at Angelsey in May :?

Reaction score
Hi
I just thought I'd update the thread as its gone a bit quiet , I had a good season overall with some excellent results.
I ran in both the standard a modified classes but once in the modified class it gets a bit open cheque book time as there are some very powerful and well developed cars with 200 + bhp , one car was running 50 bhp "down" on last year making do with 230 ! but in the end power is nothing without control ;- )
My best events were Aintree , Mira and Anglesey which was strange as running with only 166 hp I should have been way off the sharp end as these are very quick circuits.
I put this down to my car being very well setup to suit my driving and the lack of very tight corners where an lsd would make a big difference.
I have had :-
1 first
1 second
3 third
1 forth
1 fifth
At Harewood I have finished well down the order as it is very competitive here and cars run slightly different " application " of the regs :dapprove: of the regs lol but was running second in the rain but finished further down as it dried out.
I will be out next year but not sure which class yet ie standard or modified or maybe a different car....

Hopefully we will see some more from the forums out as its a great sport. :D

Reaction score
Colin, ignoring the somewhat dodgy Monica, what are your plans for 2011? We were all very pleased that the MSA backed off with the rule changes. I still think that reading S.10.10 para 2 together with 11.7.1 does not ban STM's, unless local regs specifically state to the contrary.