Reaction score
Trophy No.
Lol!!!!

This keep getting better :)

Well it would be if this joker was not now singling out a certain member for his particular brand of bullying. Probably nothing much to worry about, but cowardly none the less. He doesn't seem to realise that it is his actions and video reviews that are conflicting and damaging his "image"

Last edited:
Reaction score
As said earlier by someone : stop feeding the troll. A good thread, as it has been nice to see some old names posting, but the sooner everyone ignores/forgets whatever his name was the better.

.......914, ok - next target 924 :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Cant we just ban this member im getting bored with him now.

Surely there is more than enough evidence for admin.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Only just seen this, been away for the last couple of weeks. Wow, just reading the threads is reminiscent of a certain forum user from the earlier days of the site... wonder if the same person?? Been a while since we've had a fool on the site, not quite sure why you'd want to go into a community of any sorts and slag off that community... I guess stoking a hornets nest is back in vogue lol. Got to say, yes the build quality could be improved (by doing so you'd need to add weight - which Reno did with the 197 and everyone then thought that even though it had 10% more power it felt very sluggish compared to the 182, even with shorter gearing ratios). But to say the brakes are difficult to regulate, it handles poorly in the wet and is uncomfortable to drive had me wondering if the review has ever tested the 172, a caterham, a s2000 or even landrover.. Having driven 68,000 miles in one, including long European road trips.. at 6'3'' I've never once thought it was uncomfortable to drive. Certainly not compared to some cars i've driven...

As usual though an ill informed person stereotypes due to lack of knowledge.. Both on the car (rather have a standard clio?? I wonder how many standard clio owners would turn down a swap with a trophy owner lol) and the forum members (I think after being a member of the site and owner of the car for 8 years, i'm should be flattered to be classed as a youngster lol)

And there I was thinking I may sell the BMW, keep the Trophy and buy a bike and sensible car... Sod it. Mid life crisis can wait lol...

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
The Review is an utter waste of internet space and the the reviewer is just a lap dancing doo doo hole

Thread Closed

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
MarcR I urge you very strongly to contact me on this email, it is in your best interest.
milesweston@gmail.com
Believe it or not, I am trying to help you.
I dont think you realise the situation you are facing.

Personally I think that this is the best reply in this thread.... I think you will find that the situation MarcR is facing is..... Wel.... Nothing.

And the fact that you feel you have any kind of status or ability to do anything around this makes the situation even more laughable. My bet is that nothing happens, not a sausage. In fact i would put money on it.

I do hope MarcR keeps us posted on the 'situation'.