Reaction score
You don't know your arse from your elbow and to do a review on any car that you know nothing about and the best excuse that you think that validates that is " I drive thousands of cars " whoop de do you. Come back when you have a least a brain cell that will function.

Email me.....milesweston@gmail.com

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I've had a lot of reported posts from gatwick car parkers to bring this thread to my attention, so thought I'd better take a look.

The personal information was in the other thread which has been removed, and I see nothing here that matches their claims.

Please refrain from posting any personal phone numbers / details etc, but otherwise..... carry on... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Anyone know where to find a link to this video. I get stuck occasionally having to valet park at Gatwick and I can't help wondering.
Only other comment, is that someone threatening people on here ("time and place ") then leaving their email, name and address is highly likely to not be the real person so let's go easy.
Disgruntled employee or plain troll if you ask me.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I was wondering about the nature of the PM's which were obviously being fired at admin etc. It's no wonder he resorted to bullying as judging from the content above he is clearly unable to put together any kind of decent argument. The paragraphs above are just total gibberish. I mean amongst others "delete it all and any further new posts that may, or may not appear." How do you delete a comment that may not appear?
Also was he actually called a "fat fingered fanny"? Now that's funny.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Haha "but otherwise..... Carry on.." What a legend!

One of the best lines in this forum

I'd rather boil my head in a bucket of p*ss.

This IS The best line in forum.

As i have said and i will say again if you work for some sort of comparison website can you explain what it is as i don't see you as the man below in the picture and i'm guessing that most comparison websites are office based people and not people in some sort on rinsed blue uniform with a hi-viz vest.

As i said and i will say again it looks very much like you are the one trolling, You have not even been on cliotrophy 7 working days and yet you have made threats of police and law. If anyone should be done for the offence of trolling it should be miles weston.

MW_GoCompare.jpg

Reaction score
If you view the video he has commented a day ago to somebody, " That's exactly what I thought.....shit car and snitches drive them"
He ,must be doing something wrong to say that we're snitches, we have something to snitch about. Driving other peoples cars without their consent is cause for snitching i think.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
If you view the video he has commented a day ago to somebody, " That's exactly what I thought.....shit car and snitches drive them"
He ,must be doing something wrong to say that we're snitches, we have something to snitch about. Driving other peoples cars without their consent is cause for snitching i think.

Im Calling The Police !!!!

Inspec.gif

Reaction score
Trophy No.

Ah right, so they are one and the same.

Reaction score
Just looked up Troll in my French dictionary, translated roughly it says - "utter nob end"

doh! 912 posts now, long way 'till 997........

Reaction score
One of the best lines in this forum

This IS The best line in forum.

As i have said and i will say again if you work for some sort of comparison website can you explain what it is as i don't see you as the man below in the picture and i'm guessing that most comparison websites are office based people and not people in some sort on rinsed blue uniform with a hi-viz vest.

As i said and i will say again it looks very much like you are the one trolling, You have not even been on cliotrophy 7 working days and yet you have made threats of police and law. If anyone should be done for the offence of trolling it should be miles weston.

MW_GoCompare.jpg

Who wants to go first?
milesweston@gmail.com

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
MarcR I urge you very strongly to contact me on this email, it is in your best interest.
milesweston@gmail.com
Believe it or not, I am trying to help you.
I dont think you realise the situation you are facing.

If you have a problem with images or questions i have asked why don't you private message myself on the forum like you have done to the Admin team.
As i have said in a post a few pages back if you are not interested in the "Snitches" then don't post and within 2 weeks this thread will more than likely be forgotten.

What i have said and i will say it again, You came onto the forum and fuelled the fire, Put it out by doing to yourself what you have advised us "Spotty Twenty year olds" to do and that is grow up & Forget about it.

You know we think your review is utter rubbish and you see different, We also think different about your work ethic but if you have nothing to worry about then you are fine, You have said on more than one occasion you are all above board and within the law and everything else so why come on here fuel the fire and plaster your e-mail address for us to contact you.

As you have read in the above reply i'm not taking the piss, Im not being cheeky and i'm not stating that you are or have done anything wrong (Only in this post that is) but yet its more than likley going to have a reply of.....

Contact Me On miles*******@gmail.com

(did not wont to write the full address incase of copy write laws)

Last edited:
Reaction score
As far as I am aware, a forum is a place for public discussion.

So we were discussing your "review" and found things we as owners do disagree with and possibly are concerned with. The video does make it look like you are testing Gatwick Car Parkers customer cars. If I rocked out some videos, with my company branded clothing on, with some van tests it would be slightly suspect. As for one I am definitely not employed to test vans.

If you came on here and clarified your position properly and not insulted the whole forum we might be better inclined to listen to you!