Reaction score
My first post!

And its a good one because last night i picked up my new Trophy :D

I am now the happiest person in the world as i have wanted one for a long time, I couldnt stop giggling to myself on the drive home, and I even got up at about 6 this morning to give the front a quick clean to get rid of the flies!

Hopefully i will be able to join some of the meets with you guys (I am in Essex, 10mins from Harlow)

Have a great day!

Sam

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi Sam,

Its a great feeling the day you get your Trophy. Happy days.

Where abouts are you? I used to live in Great Dunmow but am often around there.

Reaction score
I actually live in Hatfield Heath, sort of between Harlow and Bishop's Stortford, so Great Dunmow is very close as well!

There are some great roads around our area, I especially like Dunmow to Finchingfield :)

If the weather is anything like today we definately should do a meet soon! My friend has a 197 cup and he said he would be interested in coming, thats if he is allowed Lol!

Reaction score
Which number do you have?

Welcome to the best car in the world. Better than a Veyron, a Nissan GTR, an F430 and a Robin Reliant.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Sam_K said:
There are some great roads around our area, I especially like Dunmow to Finchingfield :)

Good choice, Dunmow to Fyfield isn't bad either :wink:

We should sort out another meet soon, everyone's welcome.

Reaction score
Rexina182 said:
Which number do you have?

Gazza said:
Good choice, Dunmow to Fyfield isn't bad either :wink:

Yes thats good, i often go ongar-fyfield-leaden roding to the gym. Thats a good road just a tad bumpy

Gazza said:
We should sort out another meet soon, everyone's welcome.

I just wouldnt want him to get left behind :lol: !

Reaction score
Welcome, nice to see another passionate fan. :)

I remember after picking mine up driving home was a great feeling. It's worn off somewhat now but I find that if you don't drive it for a few days you appricate how good it is.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I've been looking at the title of this thread almost all day and every time a read it Doctor Nick pops into my head :?

Anyway. The Essex contingent grows ever larger, mmm I wonder :roll: They seem to meet on a fairly regular basis and with the number of them in those parts I'm suprised you're not tripping over each other :wink:

Welcome, enjoy.

Reaction score
Hi Dr. Nick!!You must be a fan of your cartoons Hoolio!

For me i have to say its Family Guy all the way. :lol:

I only ever see one on the way to work in chelmsford (sometimes) and another sometimes parked at the shops near where i live with a lady driving.

Thanks for the welcome guys

Reaction score
Hi Sam,
There seems to be more Trophies around Chelmsford than anywhere else! I hope we can all meet up for a drive again soon.

I remember picking mine up from new. Those first miles were really frustrating!

Luke.

Reaction score
Its seems so actually! I do see another one with a private plate in a different font but not often. Im going to wave like mad when i see them next :wink: