Reaction score
Just had 2 new PE2s fitted today.

I thought the old ones were doing reasonably well considering how worn they were, UNTIL I fitted the new ones, then I realised how crap the old ones actually were lol.

74 quid each I got them for.

The tread wear indicators are usually at 2mm IIRC, then 1.6 is the legal limit.

Reaction score
Old PE2's to new PE2's is a night and day difference... I'm going to get my tyres replaced on Monday and an currently debating the PE2/parada choice, having had yoko's on previous car and really liked them. Still 50/50 as to which I'll go for!

Reaction score
:?

Now I'm really stumped!!!

A provided a friend with a MCS with a full set of new Paradas & he said he was shocked how much grip they offer in the dry :twisted:

The PE's were good before they went off so dunno whether to try something new or try again with fresh PE's :?:

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
buy another set of wheels get paradas fitted to one set, pe2's to the another, run them back to back and sell the set that you don't want for a profit.

Reaction score
Cue said:
buy another set of wheels get paradas fitted to one set, pe2's to the another, run them back to back and sell the set that you don't want for a profit.

:lol: If I had the money I'd treat myself to a set of Trophy Turini's. but funds won't allow it @ the mo & don't think the missus will be too impressed either tbh.

Swaying to the Paradas more & more for some reason.....

Reaction score
Right - I've gone with the Paradas.

If worst comes to the worst I can sell em on & go back to PE's.

I will let you know my thoughts after the weekend gang.

Thanks again for all your help :wink:

Reaction score
I thought Speedline Corse's were only about £150 each? Is that expensive for wheels? I don't know.

Reaction score
SpaceMonkey said:
:?

Now I'm really stumped!!!

A provided a friend with a MCS with a full set of new Paradas & he said he was shocked how much grip they offer in the dry :twisted:

That is because the MCS comes with run-flats as standard which are crap. So anything is going to be an improvement on them! My other half had a MCS BTW before I get the question about whether I've driven a MCS with run-flats! And yes, they really were crap (but not as bad as the seats which had no support at all).

O.

Reaction score
The Turini's are only £160ish each with VAT iirc, but that on top of tyres would be alot to shell out for this month (Too many social events going on).

Something I may look @ later on :wink:

Reaction score
I had to buy new tryes for mine as soon as i bought it about 6 weeks ago. I went for the PE's, they're not cheap, but hey... Glad i just got em now :)