Reaction score
just ordered a decat pipe from GDI has anybody else got 1 n if so wat performance exhaust u got with it, saving up for the yozza sport exhaust looks the NUTS but is it more for track day than road use. help needed :lol:

Reaction score
I only put the decat pipe on, left everything else the same. The car does feel and sound keener but sometimes that can be in the mind! Very happy with the GDI boys and I'm thinking about taking the car there for a spot of remapping. I gather they do a similar thing to the Group N remap that Nik had done?

Reaction score
It was developed as a Track exhaust yes, but we have also added the option in for additional silencers if required

you're welcome to come and see our demo cars (both have our exhausts, 172 + 182 race systems)

any questions e-mail Fred@Yozzasport.co.uk

Reaction score
Don't plan on changing the exhaust at the moment, I think the remap will be the next thing to do. I remember having an after market exhaust on my 172 Cup, it was a disaster. Booming on the motorway and banging/clunking on other roads, a pain.

Reaction score
80% of the exhausts available on the market for the RS clios are parp (and i've dealt with all of them apart from Orbisoud)