Reaction score
I plan on keeping mine, i'll garage it if needs be and keep it for future use, like those who did with the Williams it will be hard to find mint examples in years to come.

Reaction score
We'll see. Been thinking about selling her and getting a diesel for a few months as I do alot of mileage and it's pretty much just used on the motorways so I don't get to have much fun.

A few recent drives have changed that though. What a wonderful machine to drive spiritedly!

Sod the fuel costs (I have seen over 40mpg on multiple occasions however, once even 43) and sod the bills (she gets everything she needs regardless of cost), only the Super Decathlon that i've recently qualified on is as much fun.

Flying will always come first of course but until I really, really need the money she's staying. :)

Reaction score
I keep looking at changing and looking at the mini cooper S to benefit from lower running costs, but I know I won't look at it and smile and then drive it and smile even more in the same way I do with the trophy. With buying a house and then likely getting a pay cut I'll be sticking with the trophy for a while, I'm now tempted to run it for another 4 years at least until just before it's due the next cambelt service.

Reaction score
Berty said:
I keep looking at changing and looking at the mini cooper S to benefit from lower running costs

If you spend the same money as the Trophy you'll have an R53, which is far more expensive to run.

If you stick 5 grand on top of the Trophy, you'll have an R56. Which you've just spent 5 grand to buy.

Sense. Your post makes none.

Reaction score
Probably, or that is today's intention ... however never say never ...

Reaction score
After seeing that 1m last night on topgear I was having evil thoughts however after driving my freshly washed trophy my mind was soon changed again.

Reaction score
They are completely different cars! Just as silly asking Trophy or MP12C ??

The 1M did, however, look good....

Reaction score
eljeffo64 said:
They are completely different cars! Just as silly asking Trophy or MP12C ??

The 1M did, however, look good....

I was trying to emphasise this fact lol!

Reaction score
I don't get it, their both driver's cars. I find the trophy more fun than my old csl, thats why I'm able to discount the 1m so easily.

Reaction score
Difficult to write off a RWD car with 340 horses, even if it is a BM :) wouldn't touch a T in the pounds per grin test though !