Agreed value insurance

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi All,

Has anyone got an agreed value insurance policy and if so, could you recommend a provider. These brilliant little cars seem to be worth a few quid now and I want to make sure it’s covered!!!

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Hi All,

Has anyone got an agreed value insurance policy and if so, could you recommend a provider. These brilliant little cars seem to be worth a few quid now and I want to make sure it’s covered!!!

Thanks in advance

I use A Plan and have done for a few years. They needed a series of photos showing front, both sides, rear, inside, engine bay and, if you keep it in a garage, a photo of that as well. Good service and helpful staff.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Thanks Andrew were they able to offer you an agreed value?

rojer386

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I’ve recently had a quote from Lancaster which included an agreed valuation. I’ve yet to start a policy but will certainly have a look at A Plan before I do.

Does anyone know if there any companies affiliated to this owners club?

Reaction score
Thanks Andrew were they able to offer you an agreed value?

Yes, they did. Like I said they just needed the photos and then these were sent to a third party for evaluation to sanction the agreed value. It was pretty quick and easy to do to be honest.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yes, they did. Like I said they just needed the photos and then these were sent to a third party for evaluation to sanction the agreed value. It was pretty quick and easy to do to be honest.

Thanks Andrew that’s really helpful, I’ll give A Plan a call tomorrow to organise [emoji1303]

Big Dave

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
When i had my T I originally used Aplan, but i was then told they stopped doing agreed values.

So i transferred to Adrian Flux, and as far as im aware they still do agreed value policies.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
When i had my T I originally used Aplan, but i was then told they stopped doing agreed values.

So i transferred to Adrian Flux, and as far as im aware they still do agreed value policies.

Thanks Dave that’s great, much appreciated

Reaction score
Trophy No.

Another vote for Adrian Flux. [emoji106]

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Another vote for Adrian Flux. [emoji106]

Cheers Wiggy, A-Plan wouldn’t insure at the agreed value I was after so I’ll give Adrian Flux a call. They’ve insured cars of mine in the past so let’s how they’re willing to be more flexible [emoji1303]

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Any recent experience on agreed values?

Given I spent a fortune on the bodywork at the start of the year it's something I want to get in place at renewal in October.

Reaction score
Trophy No.

Given I spent a fortune on the bodywork at the start of the year it's something I want to get in place at renewal in October.
Keith James - the chap on the end of the phone was super knowledgeable and actually suggested a value that I was surprised with (in a good way).

He knew about Trophys specifically, which was cause for confidence!

TheSaint

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.

I’ve just renewed mine with Adrian Flux with an agreed valuation of £12.5k. Wasn’t a problem for them and they were happy to quote with and without an agreed valuation.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I’ve been on an agreed valuation policy with AF for the past 6 years. Happy with the price and the service .

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cheers. How do you go about agreeing a value? Do you have to state the sort of figure you're wanting or can they come up with an initial figure?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cheers. How do you go about agreeing a value? Do you have to state the sort of figure you're wanting or can they come up with an initial figure?
I'd recently bought mine - so they used that (plus a bit for an appreciating classic by the end of the year!)

TheSaint

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I simply asked them if they offer it on my car. They ask you to use their app to send them particular pictures of the car which they send to their underwriters who either agree the amount you want or not.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Keith James - the chap on the end of the phone was super knowledgeable and actually suggested a value that I was surprised with (in a good way).

He knew about Trophys specifically, which was cause for confidence!
I can't find anything on Keith James- are you meaning Keith Michaels?