Agreed value insurance

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Anyone tried getting in touch with Keith Michaels?

I'll try their generic number but after getting an email response from my online quote request from a specific employee I've not had any replies to my emails or been able to get through on the phone.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Anyone tried getting in touch with Keith Michaels?

I'll try their generic number but after getting an email response from my online quote request from a specific employee I've not had any replies to my emails or been able to get through on the phone.
Not recently. They seemed quick to pick up in the past?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Tried again on the main number and was told I'd get a call back yesterday, fuck all.

Getting mightily pissed off with insurance companies in general, XKR is due the day after the Trophy and trying to tweak things with the renewal is way harder than it needs to be. Always spend 30 minutes on the fucking phone to find something isn't possible though.

At this rate I'll be renewing the Trophy on Aviva (again!) and sod the agreed value, will try Adrian Flux this weekend though. Could hopefully sort something out.

Rant over.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Update...

Keith Michaels never did bother getting back to me which is just bizarre.

Now have an agreed value policy in place through Adrian Flux for £12,000 with the car coming up to 135k miles.

Like to think there's recognition of having both quarter panels replaced etc.

Last edited: