Reaction score
Hi

I'm thinking about selling my T.
Only bought her in May and was planning to use as a daily drive but...maybe I'm getting a bit old...ride is a bit too firm for my tastes on the roads near me. On the right roads when I'm in the mood I love the car, but most of the time that's not what I'm doing :(

Aaaanyway:
Purchased from a Renault Main Dealer in May this year.
05 plate.
Just about to tick over 30k miles.
Had the aux and cambelt done as part of the deal.
New PE2's all round.
New OEM discs and pads all round.
All standard.
Fully Stamped up service book (has had oil changed every 6k miles).
Exterior Excellent
Interior Excellent apart from the steering wheel melt which aflicts most hot Clio's of this vintage - thumb grips are fine.
Renault Tunepoint (USB / iPod input - controlled via the CD player / s.wheel - excellent piece of kit)
Front dampers are absolutely fine.
Only "negative" is that it's had 3 owners before me (previous owner on here), which I suppose is a lot relatively. Would stand up to any inspection however.

Is £7.5k realistic?

Thanks!

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Sounds about bob on to me, put it up for £7.5K. That will get sold in no time, sounds excellent !

Good luck with the sale

:)

Ben

Reaction score
Can I just add that the car isn't actually for sale so please don't email me making offers - as soon as it is for sale it will go up in the classifieds.

Thanks

Paul

Reaction score
I just bought mine for about £1,000 less but it does need 4 new tyres within a year and shortish MOT and tax. It has the same service history but also has 40,000 miles and I think £7,500 is very fair price. You should sell it for that imo.

Reaction score
I'd say about right, especially as the cambelt has been done. Only thing against it at that price would be the plate being an 05 and not 55. Sounds soft I know but it does make a difference

Reaction score
Thanks all - happy with that price then.