Reaction score
This morning halfway through a journey a light came on, on the dash. It's the light above the green change gear now light. It's orange but i have no idea what the shape is supposed to mean. Bugger all I can do about it now, as i'm off to Amsterdam in 2 hours but it's worrying me.

Reaction score
thats the engine management light i think...do you have a decat?

if you do then the decat will be the cause!

Reaction score
Exhaust sensor me thinks. Common fault, but intermittent usually. It's come up once on my car. Annoyingly it was on the motorway and it derated to 3000rpm max. It's never come on, on mine since and I haven't bothered because the stealers told me they weren't having a "diagnostic" day for 3 weeks. :evil:

Reaction score
Iv had this and it turned out to be the oxygen sensor and the stealers fixed it under warrenty! Not been on since!

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. I will give the diagnostic trick a go tonight. However it may not come on again.

Cheers Guys

Reaction score
mc45 said:
Iv had this and it turned out to be the oxygen sensor and the stealers fixed it under warrenty! Not been on since!

when mine came on it was the same problem as mc45. same result from stealers and been fine since.