Trophy praise on another car forum

Reaction score
In a thread comparing hot Clios to Focus RS's on an RS forum I've joined, someone responded to my post about my car by saying:

I think that you'll probably find that the RS won't be as agile as your Trophy. The Trophy is a truly superb car, in the same mould as the original Focus RS, where handing was paramount regardless of expense.

=D>

Suppose I could still change my mind and keep her!

Thread (registration required)

Reaction score
Think you'll find most fans of other marques can still appreciate other cars, be it a VAG, VXR or Ford RS forum. The Hondas on Track folks were impressed with the Trophy when I went to a couple of their events last year, likewise the M11/Essex crew thought my Civic was cool... except quik$ilver, who said it was too slow, too big and that my mom was so old her NIS number was 1 :wink: :lol:

Reaction score
... And I hadn't even started oN the driver... :lol:

Praise was most certainly due though D - I have to admit that I have Casually glanced at them on auto trader..

On topic, I think that any petrol head who's open minded and not too proud will openly appreciate other machinery. I know of a green RS locally and have felt like flashing my lights in appreciation but I think he'd just look at me like I was strange..!