Trophy Induction

Reaction score
Hi All,

This may have come up a few times but keen to see what people think.

A friend of mine in a trophy and on this forum fitted the Ktec Kit to his car and I loved the sound. Been doing some research and came across this post which most likely some of you would have read / adopted given the similar set up at a fraction of the cost.

http://www.cliosport.net/threads/th...duction-setup-that-works-just-as-well.761531/

I can't really see anything negative apart from the fact that tie straps will be required.

I really miss the sound! Im running a Scorpion system with standard airbag (ITG Panel). Many ppl will also say that its is the best setup. I would simply like to keep the power output and add to the noise factor.

Thanks

Reaction score
I don't see any drawbacks Alan, either with a Fatty or a K-tec option - fit, enjoy, and when the time comes you can either revert or retain with no great shakes.

Reaction score
Cheers guys. Just what I thought, can always revert back. Just bought the Ramair kit 182 (special offer) in order to have all the little important bits + the ASH alloy piping. :) Happy days..... looking forward to the grunt!!!

Need more noise for our September trip Tim. Cheers Miller, looking forward.

Reaction score
Yeah, went for the Fatty setup. Opted for the full Ramair kit given the price price together with the light alloy which looks good. At least I know that the kit will fit and sit well without lots of tie straps etc.

Reaction score
Sounds good looking forward to seeing it and hearing it. I'll look out for you on a bristol coffee morning.

Reaction score
Cheers Miller. Yes come and say hi :) Reg : BK55 ZRR Im either in the clio or a Mk1 Mx5 RS model Reg ending DEX.

Reaction score
I will keep an eye out then. I think I saw your car at the last one I went to. Just for a heads up im normally park near the coffee shop.

Reaction score
Look forward to seeing and hearing the new induction setup,Alan. Glad you liked the sound of the K-Tec kit on mine, it's quite addictive!

Miller - hopefully meet you at one of the Queens Square meets soon :)

Reaction score
Queen's Square in Bristol - xth Sunday morning each month. Check out their Facebook posts and pictures - they attract a very eclectic selection of cars, and some very nice stuff. Still haven't made it to one yet, for which I have no excuse.

Reaction score
It's a great meet and well worth attending. Get there early (pre-8am) if you want to park up on the square itself, as Brockster and I have done previously. Otherwise, park locally and enjoy the sights/sounds! It's the second Sunday of every month, so the next one should be on Sunday 12th June.

Reaction score
Yeah it is a great meet looking forward to getting my trophy back and then down there. I try and get there nice and early.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I'm looking to take one of these meets in as soon as I'm able to. Would probably give Brockster a call and park up with him nice and early in the square :) I think a small selection of pi- capsicum red Trophys would be quite the spectacle for many a car aficionado :)