Reaction score
My Trophy is for sale (along with GT Turbo and Clio V6 - if anyone else is interested in those!) as I really want to try and fund a Turbo 2, otherwise I would more than happily keep them all!
It is no.59
Milage is just over 42K

4 Previous Owners
MOT'd - June 2013
Taxed
New brake discs and pad all round
Just had new Michelin PS3s fitted last month all round

Simonta Induction Kit

KTEC Exhaust

Fitted with Cooksport springs all round – with 182 CUP front shocks. I’ve taken off the Sachs dampers (& Springs) as they are in perfect working order but I wanted to keep them that way. They are bubblewrapped in the loft but I am happy to refit for the sale, should the purchaser wish me to do so.

Serviced this year at Brian Leighton Renault

Full Service History and Stamped book

Garaged with cover and not used as a daily drive.

Fully detailed and machined polish

Great Condition overall.

Wheels could do with a refurb but I havent got around to that.

Great little car and will be sorry to see it go, but the itch for a T2 has got too much.

Message me if you would like anymore info etc.

Thanks,

Matt.
£6500
7d8491d36e9cc302b1644cb28766e26a_zpsabf274a5.gif
166596d5ae3ea088822aa53a84ed8b1b_zps6a074ec2.gif
upload5_zps4e79b2e8.gif
151ef8fa9c0466d50aaad635ebe59276_zps2af0949f.gif

Reaction score
Moment of madness guys deciding on getting rid of the vee for a T2. Gonna keep the vee so the trophy can stay. Sorry for anyone who saw and was interested. If a mod can lock or move thread please.
cheers

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I notice the ads for the 5GTT have gone as well! That black T2 is beautiful but you are the owner of three of the most iconic hatches as is ;)

Reaction score
I notice the ads for the 5GTT have gone as well! That black T2 is beautiful but you are the owner of three of the most iconic hatches as is ;)

Had a good think this afternoon during a long drive and decided that I love all 3 and they are brilliant at what they do. Tempting as it is, a 1983 car isn't my cup of tea at that sort of money really I guess.

Reaction score
Matt, just caught up with your thread!

Seems like there was a head vs. heart battle going on there - good to hear the outcome tough.

Did you manage to track a T2 good enough to part with your Vee?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Matt, just caught up with your thread!

Seems like there was a head vs. heart battle going on there - good to hear the outcome tough.

Did you manage to track a T2 good enough to part with your Vee?

definately was was a tussle, Dulan...

it it was the black T2 for sale at John Price for £35k. I'd miss all 3 though, the vee especially.

Reaction score
definately was was a tussle, Dulan...

it it was the black T2 for sale at John Price for £35k. I'd miss all 3 though, the vee especially.
Ah, okay that T2 - looks good. Only original seats are missing, but not great shakes since the T2 seats are rather naff anyway.

Not sure it will be a replacement for the Vee though.