Reaction score
This probably gonna sound like a dumb question, but do the spokes on the Trophy alloys protude past the tyre like the 182's? Keep curbing mine so I'm thinking about an upgrade!

Reaction score
... just the old fooools round my way have this 'i won the war' mentality. What can I say, they beat me in the chicken game! forcing the curb scrape-age.

Anyone got a part number for the wheels?

Reaction score
too late - just went and bought some - not cheap at £600 either!!!! Darn those high curbs and fascist old biddies

Reaction score
maybe you perhaps haven't seen a 182 cup alloy before, but the face protrudes past the tyre - very very easy therefore to nudge a curb - before the 'soft rubbery' bit gets there and in split second moments, like i've experienced, its scrape city

Reaction score
Bobbywhacker said:
maybe you perhaps haven't seen a 182 cup alloy before, but the face protrudes past the tyre - very very easy therefore to nudge a curb - before the 'soft rubbery' bit gets there and in split second moments, like i've experienced, its scrape city

Oh i've seen them, one of the reasons why i never bought one was cos I hated the wheels and new I'd want to swap em straight away!

Get those pics up asap, and £600 ain't bad, when I wanted a second set of silver turini's for the 172 cup ......... £740 inc tyres.