Reaction score
Been looking into k-techs supercharger kits and wondering if anyone has heard much about them? Pros and cons? Just to see if it is going to be worth it or not. Thanks

Reaction score
Your best bet is to get over to cliosport.net - plenty of research can be done as loads of people have fitted turbo or superchargers and comments & criticisms etc will be readily available.

This forum is a little niche but as the Trophy engine is the same as any other 182, and a very close relative to that of the 172, the other forum is a much better bet for more and varied opinion.

Where in the country are you, out of interest?

Reaction score
Ah okay il give that a go and see how it goes. Really wanting to do it but want to do as much research as possible first haha. I'm from the north of Scotland (Inverness)

Reaction score
Paul at RS tuning is your man, pretty certain he was one of the first guys I know of to develop the supercharger kit for the clios.

I did a passenger lap in his old white ph1 172 demo car which was over 300bhp at time (low comp internals) and it was epic!

The power delivery is so linear compared to a turbocharged Clio that it just felt like your average Clio with a much bigger engine haha

Reaction score
Paul at RS tuning is your man, pretty certain he was one of the first guys I know of to develop the supercharger kit for the clios.

I did a passenger lap in his old white ph1 172 demo car which was over 300bhp at time (low comp internals) and it was epic!

The power delivery is so linear compared to a turbocharged Clio that it just felt like your average Clio with a much bigger engine haha

Hi Did you have much look? just curious as i was thinking down the same lines :)
now the trophy is a second car for the first time ever (owned 2 over a 8 year period but always been primary car)
thinking of its future? might be part ex for r26r (but there not cheap) so thinking about comparable performance over cost

thanks

Oliver