Reaction score
This show hasn't really been promoted on here or Cliosport! It's been organised by the V6 Clio and the Alpine owners clubs but is welcome to all Renaultsports.

Its on then 23rd August at the Goodwood race track, with track time available too. Here's the link to the website where you can book tickets and track time

http://originers.com/

Reaction score
Going to this In the vee. Should be a great show. Think Sean, the organiser is a member on here now so any questions he should be able to answer for you.

Reaction score
It won't be mentioned much on ClioSport because it's the same day as their flagship event - ClioSport Saturday.

Out of the two I'd go to Goodwood but instead I'll be at the Twenty20 Finals Day at Edgbaston - can't wait!

Reaction score
I'm going to Goodwood anyone else? The CS show is to far.

Reaction score
Shame I'd not known about this before, could have changed my plans for a trip earlier in the month to include it.

Is it possible for us to have some sort of events calendar on here for each of us to fill in as and when we become aware of events?

Reaction score
My car is booked in for a full day of track time and a few customers cars will be there too :)