Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get a replacement? Its the little plastic thing that you lift up in order to move the seats forward to get into the back. The passenger side one has snapped off. I went into a Renault dealer and was told that they were £38 because you have to order another part (the wheel to adjust the rake of the seat) and that they are currently on back order.

Its not damaged massively, but its obviously one of those things that won't work if its broken. Maybe there is a way of repairing it?

Thanks chaps.

Reaction score
I have the same seats in our Civic type-R which cracked on the driver side and dropped off. I glued it back together and then put a tie-wrap around it to ensure it wouldn't separate at the crack, once it's reattached the tie-wrap is hidden inside the cover. Further to this I swapped it for the inside one on the passenger seat so that it wasn't overly used. As at least a compromise I'd remove the inside one from driver seat and put on outside of passenger seat in your car if it can't be repaired or long lead time for replacement.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Thanks for that chaps.

I know this might seem stupid but do you know whether I'd need a left or a right one? Its the one on the passenger side nearest to the door. I'm only asking because I don't know whether it would be classed as a right hand side one, as if you were looking at the seat, or left hand side if you were looking at the back of the seat.

I'll try ordering from the Honda website first as they are a third of the price.

Reaction score
On the Honda website it appears as if I have to order two. Is that right?

Reaction score
hmm worth a punt @ 1.84 :) not sure how much legwork needed to fit them though !

Reaction score
^ none - they just slide on (found one flapping around under my seat earlier)

Reaction score
You can order them as a single item apparently. It came within two days and just slid on! Excellent stuff. I'm going out to have a bash at cleaning my seat belts now.

Reaction score
lol curiously I fitted mine today too! FWIW left and right are not the same although you could make do with swapping them but the angle is slightly different. The colour is very marginally different but you would only tell if they are side my side ! Well worth the cost :)