Reaction score
Hi guys, used to be a member on here waaay back in 2006-2007 and always wanted a Trophy.

I'm now looking for a collector grade trophy, so anything with low mileage! Ideally not concourse as I do wish to use it, but anything considered. It will live a pampered life :)

thanks guys

Reaction score
Hi Tom, welcome mate. Didn't think you'd want a trophy to run with all the super cars you have in stock?

Reaction score
Mine sounds like the right car for you, but I will only sell to a private buyer, no trade. 19k miles all servicing by Renault up to date.

I won't take less than £4,000 as it's really worth more I feel.

Reaction score
Hi Tom, welcome mate. Didn't think you'd want a trophy to run with all the super cars you have in stock?

I'm a RenaultSport man at heart and trophy is the one I want to keep and tuck away, along with the right V6 when one turns up.

That 19k mile car sounds ideal though.

Reaction score
I agree but I just don't get the time to use it as much as I want. :-(

Tim, can we have a chat about your car? I'd be very keen to buy. Please PM or give me a call, 07825550170

thanks

Reaction score
Not such a queen, I keep it nice whenever I get time hiding from babies and the wife lol

The daily MPV is red but not the same.

Reaction score
Two years ago I knew of one that had done just over 17K miles, and was offered for £7.5K, so IMO yours should me around this price or more as prices have firmed up.

Reaction score
I would want more than 4k for mine that's done over 100k, what is wrong with yours? 4k sounds like a steal

Nothing wrong with it that I know of, clean bill of health last service in June, just think £4k is enough. Will accept more if offered lol

I've had fun in it so someone else might enjoy it without needing to pay too much. Buyer can throw a bunch of flowers in for her ladyship if they want.

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with it that I know of, clean bill of health last service in June, just think £4k is enough. Will accept more if offered lol

I've had fun in it so someone else might enjoy it without needing to pay too much. Buyer can throw a bunch of flowers in for her ladyship if they want.

OK - ill come and buy it today then at 4k?