Reaction score
Hi all new member here to the Trophy world after picking up number 393 yesturday but I come with a question for you more knowledgeable folks.

One of my rear shocks is leaking and its unsettling the car. Ive spoken with Renault who said the last pair showing on their system has gone and now none of the Renault Retail Group (RRG) have any showing in stock, and theres none in France at the factory either (essentially now on back order).

I cant afford to wait really until Renault decide to order another batch so I need to sort an alternative. Can i purchase these direct from Sachs instead of via Renault, if so does anyone have any part numbers or links?

Cheers

Reaction score
I really wanted to keep it standard if im honest, or at least stick with Sachs rather than a half/half of Sachs and Koni. I just assumed seeing how Sachs will make these for Renault can i just cut out the middle man and source them direct perhaps? An off the shelf part surely (rears)?

Reaction score
After ringing around all sorts of places today I have caved and ordered a pair of adjustable Koni's from Mark. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
haha lol, mark fish springs and rear shocks will be my next buy, im all up for trying to keep the T orginal as poss, but think they are a worthy upgrade, and ill keep my old ones

Reaction score
What's the benefit of the 'Mark Fish' Koni rear dampers over and above the standard adjustable yellow Koni rear dampers available from various online retailers?

Reaction score
found it :D

I'm about to take delivery of Mark Fish products which consist of a full set of springs & rear adjustable Koni dampers which Mark re-valves so that they can be adjusted much firmer than standard for track

Reaction score
Hi sargara, art I have a spare set of Sachs rear shocks from my trophy £110 delivered , let me know

Reaction score
How much was this in total mate - do you have a link for it?
Cheers,
matt

found it :D

I'm about to take delivery of Mark Fish products which consist of a full set of springs & rear adjustable Koni dampers which Mark re-valves so that they can be adjusted much firmer than standard for track

Reaction score
When I phoned Mark Fish on Friday to order, he said I got the last pair of his Konis (wrote my name on the box to stop someone else buying them lol) and the shocks alone were £102 each I think he said? He's phoning me back on Monday to take payment.