Reaction score
ive got some mods on my car, a viper cold air feed kit, janspeed ultra performance exhaust system and the new sports cat to go with it and the car feels pretty much the same. ive tried some 0-100mph runs on a private road and i cant see any difference, do you think i need a remap to help it out?

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
The viper and exhaust alone are not going to make much difference. to make a useful power increase i would say the following mods should be installed.

Induction kit
Performance exhaust
Performance cams
Modified inlet manifold
Angelworks Cylinder head development
Re-map

Reaction score
Ben182 - see various of my other posts - my experience is that a customre-map is the only solution - nearly everything else is a waste of money. I have also changed the cams and had the inlet matched. Talking to Ben R, he admits to struggling with the later 182's, and thinks that it may be because the head casting is different and has smaller exhaust ports.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
as per Georges comments, additionally - the Trophy came with a 200 cell sport cat so that addition of a sports cat won't make any difference unless it's a 100 cell one... which will fail an MOT anyway.

Reaction score
prob slower and using more fuel

lol

best thing to made it go faster is change the disks and pads.

the viper will just screw up your fueling