Reaction score
i have a nearly new set of mark fish springs & the rear mark fish koni adjustable shocks to match

Reaction score
How much do you want mate? Also where are you based? Cheers

Reaction score
hi im based in aberdeen so would have to be postage mate. would take £220+p&p for the lot unless your close and would like to collect.could split if were needed

Reaction score
I'm in Aberdeen and would be interested in these! What are the mark fish springs like? Do they lower the car at all?

Reaction score
they are a lowering spring designed especially for the clios and trophys and the rear koni shocks have been fettled with for the trophys to suit the front sachs and have adjustable tops for soft and hard

Reaction score
Do they creak like the sport lines on full lock? And how much does it lower the car by? How much would you take for the konis?

Reaction score
Do they creak like the sport lines on full lock? And how much does it lower the car by? How much would you take for the konis?

If your getting creaking on full lock I would say your prolems lies with a dodgy bush or ball joint tbh!

Reaction score
Interested in the entire setup please mate! You have PM

Reaction score
Sorry dude! I only just realised that it was you that was wanting them and not sween selling them.

Reaction score
If your getting creaking on full lock I would say your prolems lies with a dodgy bush or ball joint tbh!
I'm on standard springs just now but I thought it was common knowledge that sport lines creak on full lock? I'm just looking at different set ups just now.

Reaction score
Thanks all, sorted! No worries Sean :D I'm currently on sportlines and getting no creaking problems. have replaced all bushes and joints when I had the dampers refurbed. I would suggest trying a bit of grease in your top mounts or it could be a steering arm/bottom ball joint.

Hoping it will make the car a bit more pointy. The rear on the Trophy is quite soft!