* Greetings from a new member/Prospective buyer! *

Reaction score
Hello!

I thought I'd intro myself! My name is Anthony, I'm 27 and live in Stafford in the Midlands.

Been a member of loads of forums, saxo sports club, golf gti forum, m3 cutters etc... But now I'm considering a Trophy so thought Id pop in and see what the crack is from the people in the know!

Just sold my E46 M3 for something that hopefully won't break as much, gets over 19MPG and doesn't cost me over 4k a year to flippin fix! *crosses fingers* but is still a laugh to drive. = Trophy?

I have cash waiting to buy the right one, going to see one at the weekend but if anyone is thinking of selling and hasn't got round to sticking it on piston heads/auto trader give me a bell on 07968613527.

Only looking at examples under 50k miles. Also, due to my M3 it makes me nervous when they have had lots of owners... But not a major issue if they have history.

Hope to become an active contributer once I find my perfect Trophy... I've been tempted away from the 182 cup by the red paint and slightly better residuals, but everyone likes a bargain. Seen as I just had my pants pulled down fro the M3 I'd like to get the best deal possible so don't mind a travel to get the right one...

Regards

Anthony :p

Reaction score
Welcome and if you don't want your pants down wait for a good one i waited a month or two and eventually got a 15 000 miler for £7200 not so long ago i have had to get the belts done myself which is not the cheapest job in the world.Good luck searching as i went to see a few so call minters that were scrap.