Reaction score
1999T Subaru Impreza RB5 094/444 Very nice condition throughout with 8 Subaru and 2 Independent stamps. Just serviced with new cambelt, tensioners and waterpump fitted. Only two local owners and apart from a H&S exhaust in standard trim. I'm told by those in the know that these are becoming rarer in this condition. Given the attricion rate of Trophys and these are five years older there probably aren't that many as nice as this available. Unmarked Speedlines with Pirelli P-Zeros.

Anyone with a Trophy would appreciate this car. The handling and turn in, in particular is superb. Obviously being ten years old it's lighter than modern cars so the 215BHP goes a long way. It feels at least that.

An Evo £10000 Hero when it was £10000! Offered at £6495 with 3m Warranty. Finance available subject to acceptance and p/x possible. Another one of those cars I'd like to keep. I can see I am going to regret selling some of these in 10-20 years!

rb5_007.jpg

rb5_006.jpg

Reaction score
A quick bump up the list. Now having a new clutch fitted. It was slipping a tad on full chad and couldn't be leaving it like that. So, with Cam Belt service, water pump and clutch now even better value. I don't know why I'm selling this car, I love it!

Reaction score
I have to say if my clio was paid off
I'd be giving you my details for the
never never.. I love that car..