Reaction score
Guys, wheres currently the cheapest place for a set of DS2500 pads for the front of my Trophy?

Cheers,
Mike

Reaction score
I got mine from Demon Tweeks a few yrs ago. Most places will price match.

Reaction score
I got mine form Fred at BTM earlier in the year. I think he was the cheapest around as well.

Demon Tweeks was pretty close to the price as well.

Reaction score
Been looking at these recently myself and either Demon theives or Kam racing seem to be the most competitive. Depends on where you can get a discount with. All around £130ish posted

Reaction score
£115 delivered from Demon Tweeks for the 565 fittment:up:

Will i need shims or anything?

Mike

Reaction score
Shouldn't do, I had to take some of the paint off one edge of the last ones I had as they were dragging a little, but normally pretty good!

Reaction score
Mine needed filing to prevent binding, I believe this is quite common for DS and Pagids

Reaction score
Does anyone get brake squeal from DS2500? I heard they were notorious for it.

Reaction score
At first i had a bit of a squeal but after a while it seemed to go, im going to try Ds3000 next as the 2500 are getting low now....

Reaction score
I have these fitted with Brembo HCs...how do you lot rate them? They are definitely better than standard but I was expecting better. Are uprated lines/fluid a necessity to get the best from the better pads?

Edited to add: Mine squeal quite a lot but only audible when rolling to stop.

Reaction score
Personally, if you are going to the hassle of fitting some half decent Pads, then spending the relatively small amount on decent fluid and braided lines is a no brainer ! I did then on my 172 after my 1st trackday when I witnessed brake fade for the first time. If road car then not required, if trackwork to any degree I say it required. For record, braided lines ~ £50 , fluid ~ £15 for some decent stuff and an hour of shouting and swearing with some basic tools and a mate one sunday morning

Reaction score
Just for your information, the standard brake lines are internally braided so I don't think you'll notice much difference. Well I certainly didn't anyway.