Reaction score
Don't think it's a real Trophy looking at the colour and the wheels, probably just a trader trying his luck...

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Good spot, the wheels are wrong, also height ajustable seats :? I don't think so.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i'm not so sure - the seats are recaros, i think it's a dodgy photo but it wouldn't surprise me if the previous owner has changed the wheels, there are some numpties about.

Insurance group 17 sounds as though the dealer knows about the car, god knows where they've got height adjustable seats from though.

Reaction score
Someone buy it and put the original wheels back on!!! :(

(I'm not totally against after market wheels.. except when they look that bad!)

Reaction score
Cue said:
i'm not so sure - the seats are recaros, i think it's a dodgy photo but it wouldn't surprise me if the previous owner has changed the wheels, there are some numpties about.

Insurance group 17 sounds as though the dealer knows about the car, god knows where they've got height adjustable seats from though.

It's group 16 ;). Just had admiral on the phone, not that there is a differance at all lol.

Reaction score
Heated door mirrors? Could it possibly be one of the 8 Inferno 182s with recaros and its the poor picture that skewers the colour, hence the "Unknown" entry under colour?
Just noticed its gone, well someone either got a rare Inferno with Recaros or a pretty good deal on a Trophy with naff wheels :D

Reaction score
For a Trader selling a vehicle I d be ashamed if that was the pic I d put up of the vehicle I was trying to sell.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
just to clear a couple of things up:

1. the Trophy is group 17, it's one higher than the 182 and cup as the suspension is so pricey.

2. the heated door mirrors are activated when you switch on the rear demister.

Reaction score
duffer987 said:
Heated door mirrors? Could it possibly be one of the 8 Inferno 182s with recaros and its the poor picture that skewers the colour, hence the "Unknown" entry under colour?
Just noticed its gone, well someone either got a rare Inferno with Recaros or a pretty good deal on a Trophy with naff wheels :D

that was my guess, alot of inferno's look capsicum red in photo's, but as you say, someones got a deal whichever it is

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
things wrong with this are:

- Metallic capsicum red - Capsicum is not a metallic colour.
- Leather and suede recaro seats - they are neither leather nor suede... Imitation leather and alcantera maties.
- Rear headrests - nope, the rear seat look standard so don't have headrests.
- not sure if it has tints, difficult to tell.
- 17 inch split rims - it has them but they're just wrong!

That offends my eyes, who in their right mind has put those hideous things on the wheel hubs, how could you remove light weight speedlines and stick heavy, oversized, incorrect off set (by the look of them) chavved up bling poo on there instead?

Reaction score
Looks like a Trophy just that the dealer is using Autotrader dealer edit which auto-populates the advert, hence height adj seats in the advert. Once it has the proper wheels and tyres back on it would owe somebody the proper price. It's a cheap car for someone who isn't bothered about the wheels.