Reaction score
I've just done a spring clean of the Owner's Register, there are 12 double posts and 4 Swiss ones so that makes 219 registered on here (This includes scrapped ones because they are still registered). That's pretty good but not nearly enough, please, if you know anyone who owns a Trophy or you see one parked up, tell them to sign up or leave a note on the car. There are as many as 282 owners out there who are probably missing out on a wealth of information about their cars and free membership of the best car forum ever created. If you are one of the 'stealth' owners who frequents the site but hasn't signed up, please do so as your input will be greatly appreciated, if nothing more than registering your number. It can be done completely anonymously if you like or if you don't know how, PM one of the mods or NIk, or e-mail admin@cliotrophy.co.uk

Lastly, a huge thank you to all 200 + owners who have registered and continue to make this forum a font of technical wisdom (ie. GeorgeK/Donkey) or even just a mildly themed chat-room (ie. Cue/Steve).

Thanks.

Steve.

TRL

Reaction score
Steve, are the written off one's highlighted in any way? just keen to stop any of us making a big mistake.

Reaction score
Yep, they have scrapped after the number, can't get more obvious than that!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Steve said:
Yep, they have scrapped after the number, can't get more obvious than that!

Only 3 listed as scrapped :shock: thought we knew the numbers of a few of the others!

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i wish i'd recorded the numbers - i know that at least 10 are in Trophy heaven but i don't know what the numbers are :(

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cue said:
i know that at least 10 are in Trophy heaven :(

Or purgatory for those that have come back to life. g40Steve might know, he seems to have an (unhealthy :) ) interest if i recall, or you could just check all your posts Cue :twisted:

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
a couple aren't on here - there was one at Cadwell last year. I think it was in the 400's. Another was a a friend of someone on Renaultsport who didn't have time to register it.. think they crashed on the second day or something....

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Wasn't strike's (483) one of the ones that was written off then reappeared?

Edit; Sorry thought i'd better put this right, strike owned two trophys and it was #052 that he front ended and was an insurance right off

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
may have been but the one at cadwell was a young guy who wasn't reg'd on here - didn't meet him until after the crash, so when i mention CT he wasn't interest to register..... salt in the wounds stuff so I didn't push it.... :oops: