1*2 Front Calipers & Rear Carriers / 182 Exhaust Trims

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Have the following up for sale taken from my 182 Trophy.

The calipers could properly do with a small refurbishment but they are in working order with everything present. These where taken off my car for them to be replaced with re-con units done at BiggRed.
With these you also get spare rear carriers so these are ideal if you want paint them fully and fit them.

Im looking for £45 posted, Buyer pays all paypal fee's

CaliperampBracket06.gif

CaliperampBracket05.gif

CaliperampBracket04.gif

CaliperampBracket03.gif

CaliperampBracket02.gif

CaliperampBracket01.gif

Next Up is a pair of 182 exhaust trims, These can be sold as a pair or on there own.
There is one clip broken on each one at the ends but these still have a perfect fit. These are also ideal to send away for carbon wrap or dip.

Im looking for £25 for the pair or £15 each. This is the price posted and buyer covers Paypal fee's

ExhaustTrim01.gif

ExhaustTrim02.gif

ExhaustTrim03.gif

ExhaustTrim04.gif

ExhaustTrim05.gif

ExhaustTrim06.gif

ExhaustTrim07.gif

Reaction score
Hi MarcR,

How much were your front recon units?and did they come with the pad carriers like in your pics?

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
ALL PARTS SOLD !!!

Hi MarcR,

How much were your front recon units?and did they come with the pad carriers like in your pics?

They where done by BiggRed - http://biggred.co.uk/process.php

I sent the whole calliper along with carriers, They blast them, Paint them in what ever finish you want (3 Options - http://biggred.co.uk/index.php) replace the piston and seals, Supply you with new nipples and sliders.

Here is mine all done

Cally19.gif

Cally20.gif

I got my rear carriers done so it was alittle extra -

IMG_4591.gif

Also Just to sale that All Parts Are Sold !!