SPV

Reaction score
Have any of you Trophy owners out there got a Yozzasport system on your car, and is it really as 'LOUD' as some of the forums make out?

I have gone round the houses with my exhaust choice and now looking at the yozza, as the build quality looks excellent and there does'nt seem to be any bad reports other than the noise level!

If you have a Yozza sport cat back, is it a suitable level for a daly driver?

I presume its only loud when your winding it up?

Any feedback appreciated...Cheers.

SPV

Reaction score
Yeh, the video does sound cracking! Thanks for the link,..
Does it drone on the motoway, or am i just being too picky? Easy to fit?

Reaction score
Bloody good choice :D
Also about the best exhaust for holding it's value, won't have long to wait if you want to sell [-X
I let mine go with the car only because the buyer really wanted it & the price i got was awesome :wink:

SPV

Reaction score
There's a new Group Buy over on CS:

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=440057

Spoke to Andy at yozzasport yesterday and if he has'nt got any in stock I'll be added to the group buy,. Very good price for a high quality system. He also assures me that the system is'nt too loud when the CAT is still in place!? Feels like I made the right decision...

Plus the fact that it has'nt got massive tail pipes is a big plus for me.

SPV

Reaction score
If your prepared to wait for the Group buy to fill up (Quoted from the CS web site as link above):

10 People - £349 inc Delivery (+ 2.5% Surcharge for card payments)
20 People - £325 inc Delivery (+ 2.5% Surcharge for card payments)

Reaction score
Mine's been on order since sunday :) They're waiting for a batch to be made up. Spent months ummin and arring but decided i wanted something to put a smile on my face and think the noise of the yozza would do that better than the others around that money.

Reaction score
Matt X2C said:
Thats not a bad price at all, but believe me, budget £100 more and get the decat.

Matt - isn't the decat just going to make it louder?

Reaction score
marrow said:
Matt X2C said:
Thats not a bad price at all, but believe me, budget £100 more and get the decat.

Yeah and give you the power gains. I presume by the fact you have got the yozza that you want something loud?

Reaction score
Matt X2C said:
marrow said:
[quote="Matt X2C":5m0c1xrn]Thats not a bad price at all, but believe me, budget £100 more and get the decat.

Yeah and give you the power gains. I presume by the fact you have got the yozza that you want something loud?[/quote:5m0c1xrn]

Matt - I still have the oem exhaust. Just curious about how much you really need the decat. Cheers.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
just for the MOT, but get yourself an OBII reader also to clear the sensor faults when they light up the dash, which the will do....