Reaction score
Hi,I have only owned my trophy for a few days and there are three things I would like to do to the aesthetics.
First one being to paint the rust colour calipers red,secondly to get silva tech indicator bulbs,but the one that is bothering me the most is that I think it would look great with the rear windows tinted/smoked about a 35-40%.
I have not seen any other trophy with this done,does it look crap or is it all about keeping this very special car as standard as possible?
If anyone has tinted and fancys posting some pics,that would be cool,thanks!

Reaction score
Painting the brakes probably a good idea but silver or satin black would be my choice, as for the bulbs why not - I did this to my first trophy.
As for the windows no, just no.
But ultimately it's your car.

Reaction score
my Trophy had tints fitted before I bought it, I don't like them but ill get some pics up later for you, alternatively search some of mmy old posts there's bound to be some pics!!

Reaction score
Painting the brakes probably a good idea but silver or satin black would be my choice, as for the bulbs why not - I did this to my first trophy.
As for the windows no, just no.
But ultimately it's your car.
Satin black would look the part,yeah!
As for the tints,I just can't make my mind up.
Thanks for your reply

Reaction score
lol! i think that car looks pretty good, but i wouldnt tint the windows on a nice original trophy unless it was at a point where the value and desireability couldnt possibly be affected (by much!!!) :)

Reaction score
Thanks for the pic.
They are a little dark and after hearing some of your comments its made me give it a little more thought and think that perhaps I won't go for them.I owned an impreza before my Trophy and perhaps need to get this out of my system,ha!
I have just bought some caliper paint though :)

Reaction score
Considering tinting my trophy . coming from oz, I have tinted every car I have owned purely for the sheet practicality during summer. Granted here in the UK there is not much blistering sun. But I think a light and subtle 20% tint might work.

Reaction score
Mine were all done before I bought it, doesn't look too bad but I want to remove them, probs some pics in some of my older threads if you have a look!

Reaction score
I agree with the person who said it would make it look like a van. However, as I've pretty much modified everything on my car apart from the actual shell my opinion doesn't count ;) x