Which springs?

Reaction score
Bit of advice please guys?

Whilst changing front discs, pads and fluid today I noticed front drivers side spring has snapped. Hadn't noticed any strange handling or noises but obviously it needs replacing.

So, question is which springs do you guys recommend? OEM Trophy, Eibach Sportline or Proline? Going to change all four.

Dont want to lower it much (if at all) and don't want the rider any harsher.

Cheers,
Rich

Reaction score
Oem is £90 a corner fro the fronts which is steep when you comapre to an eibach kit. the rears you need to hunt for good spares to save cash. ball park is £15 a spring s/h as they are just 182 cup packed springs.

Reaction score
Eibach Sportlines - a little lower, slightly improved ride, slightly tighter handling and cheaper! A complete set of four for the cost of two front oe springs from Renault. Win win in my view! :cool:

Reaction score
Sportlines for me too - better ride than OEM springs and in my experience no lower at all. Plus they're red ;)

Easy to move on and not lose much money if you're not happy with them.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Mark Fish Full Spring Set Up

Reaction score
Thanks for the responses, Eibach Sportlines seems favourites at the moment, but for the sake of thoroughness has anyone tried the Eibach Pro's?

Reaction score
I run pros on my non cup with non cup sus as they are more akin to the orig suspension which would have come on that car.. They are the higher/softer versions to sportlines. I always though they had the names the wrong way round.
Ie entry level should have been sport and hardcores level pro.