Reaction score
Have I stumped you guys!?? Darn.

Maybe if I take a different approach. I had an astra vxr before with a full turbo back remus exhaust. It was a nice burble on idle and then when you put your foot down it was a raspy sound, oh and the pops. If there are any like this for the clio then please fire the suggestions my way.

I don't like ones that are the same droney sound when idle and when booting it, I like the note to change to a rasp.

Reaction score
You might be best off getting a custom one made really if you particulary want lots of rasp, lots of people on here rate prospeed? and they dont seem to be that xpensive :)

Reaction score
I have a yozzasport exhaust and it seemed to be by far the loudest exhaust at the Trophy meet in Gaydon.

Tbh its not loud unless you rev it a bit and then it sounds amazing, really raspy and it does pop a bit when the engine is cold.

I'd at least check out the Youtube vids

Reaction score
JMo22 said:
I have a yozzasport exhaust and it seemed to be by far the loudest exhaust at the Trophy meet in Gaydon.

Tbh its not loud unless you rev it a bit and then it sounds amazing, really raspy and it does pop a bit when the engine is cold.

I'd at least check out the Youtube vids

Is that with a decat mate ? or have you kept the standard cat ?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
JMo22 said:

Ah so that was you with your foot jammed to the floor then?