S4M

Reaction score
Hi Guys

My trophy will soon be in need of some discs and pads. Now i was looking at getting the brembo max / ferrodo setup but the cost is over the £200 mark

discs - £120
Pads - £92

£212, Is Yozzasport the best place to buy from or can i get them cheaper, GSF sell brembo max discs dont they ? Will this setup be alot better than standard. Theres Renault sport disc and pad KITS on ebay going for £90 ......

Thanks guys

Reaction score
Get braided lines & fluid if you've got to have them done Sam.

There was a recent thread about brakes, costs etc mate so search is your friend :wink:

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i'd target Max disks sub £90 and pads - ds2500 (sub £100) or pagid blue's (sub £120)

Give http://www.a-pp.com/ a call - they are a main distributor of pagid and AP racing stuff. Think I bought my ds2500's from Yoz and I got a great deal from SF for buying a fair few Max disks at once - 10+ from memory.

Reaction score
SpaceMonkey said:
Get braided lines & fluid if you've got to have them done Sam.

There was a recent thread about brakes, costs etc mate so search is your friend :wink:
+1 on all counts :)
No point in getting pads and discs if you're just going to cook the fluid and unlike RSUK forum, search here is excellent!

S4M

Reaction score
I have steves old trophy

I belive it allready has decent brake fluid and i know it has SS Brakelines ....

Think im going to go for the padid blues and the brembo max, FOOking expensive tho :lol:

Reaction score
you wont regret choosing the HC Max and Pagid blue combo! :D

they may squeel a little and make sure you clean your wheels as often as you can.....the heat generated bakes the brake dust to the wheels......bit of a pest to get off although there are good products on the market....these are small issues compared to having great stopping power!

S4M

Reaction score
SOLD

Rang yozza today but he said he would call me back and didnt so ill call again tmor !!!

Thank you :)

S4M

Reaction score
Just spoken to Yozza, Fantastic guy

Reccomend that i get the standard brembo discs and the ferrodo pads so will be putting an order with them on tuesday when he is back off holiday

Tnx Guys