Reaction score
i thought the ktec ultimate thing was the same as the yozza.... sorry yoz lol.

heres the damage

utf-8BSU1BRzAwMDguanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzAwMDkuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzAwMTAuanBn.jpg

Reaction score
yep. like i said the exhaust was on the car when i bought it. it would have been getting replaced anyway, i wont have anything of ktec on any of my cars. but this shoddy piece of shit failing kinda sped up the renewal process lol

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Were the exhaust hangers packed with something to align the tail pipes in the cut outs?

Reaction score
no mate. the rubbers were shot when i bought it but replaced. then week after this happened

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Ah, thats shocking!

The reason I asked was because I had a similar thing happen but it was because of extra strain on the brackets due to packing the mounts. That welding looks terrible, no wonder the brackets snapped.

I have a Yozzasport fitted which is superb quality. Far superior to the Scorpion I has fitted previously.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
On the subject of s/s costs, the cheapest are around £330 and most expensive £1000. Can this huge difference really be justified?

I think you are getting mixed up with a couple of other makes on that link and also the most expensive is £2.3k. Would be nice to get to hear one and I wonder what the difference is between the silenced and un-silenced versions and how can they charge £1.1k for their cat?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
An oe cat from Renault is over £2k! :p

As I was writing my comment above I was thinking, well the I know the oe is expensive but I bet someone comes up with the fact that it is ridiculously so. I kinda had in mind the fact that everyone thinks the Orbisoud is a lot of money when in fact the cat is included in it's price.

Reaction score
Local dealer replaced mine under warranty when it wasn't running right. I finally found the problem was a damaged air intake pipe! bit of a waste but I'm not complaining.

Reaction score
My vote's for the Janspeed / KTR system - nice profile shape against the rear bumper and similar noise level to standard with the twin box.