Cam

Reaction score
Can anyone give me some advise on exhausts?

I need a new rear section soon and was wondering should i go Yozza sport?

Just want a 'sporty' sound than the original.

If anyone can give me any alternatives and ideas of price? how does the price differ against original?

I have heard a Yozzasport first hand and it was awesome

Cheers Cam 93/500

Reaction score
Reading a lot of posts about the yozza I get the impression that they don't all sound the same...?
The scorpion 192 and miltec seem the other 2 popular choices.

Cam

Reaction score
Cheers I'll go a bit of research into them

Reaction score
i fitted a scorpion rs192 when the ktec/yozza exhaust fell to bits....rs192 over the ktec 1 tbh. the ktec sounded nice, the scorpion sounds a bit shit if im honest, but the build quality is poles apart.

Reaction score
A yozza that falls apart you must be the first I have ever heard of. Ktec have only been selling the renamed Yozza from JP for the last 6 months ish. So if that fell apart in 6 months you are still more than within warranty...

Reaction score
Trophy No.
That is also the first I have heard of a Yozzasport exhaust failing. what happened if you don't mind me asking? Do you have any photos of where it failed?

Reaction score
At £500 this is more expensive than a Miltek, RS, Ktec or Yozza? Didn't realist s/s was that expensive! They look good mind.

Reaction score
The last two I've had have had ProSpeed Exhausts. Make a sensible noise and look very well made. Gareth mentioned they have a lifetime warranty if you inform them you are the new owner.

Reaction score
I'll have a Miltek with decat for sale soon if anyone is interested pm me.

Reaction score
That is also the first I have heard of a Yozzasport exhaust failing. what happened if you don't mind me asking? Do you have any photos of where it failed?

granted the knackered mount wont have helped much, but even with new ones fitted it ripped the hanger from the back box. in spectacular style. can get [ics tom of the backbox with the hole in from where the hanger ripped away from the paper thin steel. but this is the beginning of the destruction.

zorst4.jpg

zorst3.jpg

zorstonthecock.jpg

Reaction score
and btw, the exhaust was on the car when i bought it. and any warranty ends with the sale of the car iirc. only original buyer can claim the warranty

Reaction score
This business of a lifetime warranty only applying to the original owner is a joke, certainly a good way for companies to limit their exposure. They should put their money where their mouth is and give a genuine lifetime warranty.

On the subject of s/s costs, the cheapest are around £330 and most expensive £1000. Can this huge difference really be justified?

Reaction score
From those few photos I am pretty sure that isn't a Yozza mate. Mine has not got any reinforcement between the 2 pipes and the design does look different.

That wielding looks shocking!