Reaction score
Sure this was mentioned last week...photos now included in the ad.
On pistonheads at the minuet No.089
stripes are not factory fitted...far too thick, should start 6" in from the headlight, shouldnt be on underneath of spoiler, should stop above the "renault sport" badge and numberplate and not run to the bottom of the tailgate.
personally (on the Trophy) i prefer without ....but the car looks in good nick for any hopefull buyer out there...who will no doubt remove them sharpish...

Attachments

• 858021-3.jpg
    858021-3.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 60
  • 858021-4.jpg
    858021-4.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 91
Reaction score
i like it mate, poitioned nice, needs the stripes to come down the bumpers though

Reaction score
people get jailed for less in foreign countries!! looks feckin ridiculous, isnt even genuine renault stripes!!! [-X

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Please let that be a photoshop ! :shock:

Reaction score
Like said, the car looks in good nik, but those stripes are awful, the only credit that I can give from looking at those pics is the colour is a good match for the trophy logos on the sills.

Reaction score
They look awful.

I will admit though, when I had mine I was tempted to get some Gordini stripes, but in black, for the period when I had my track wheels on. I never got round to PS'ing it though so it obviously never progressed further than a thought. It was based on the fact they are £20 and I could throw them away if they looked bad.

I do think that some stripes the same thickness as the Gordini's would look decent in black.