Reaction score
I have driven plenty of both in anger and I think that it completely depends on the size of the drivers gonads and then calculate into this [direct and proportionally] his ability to control the car at the top level of the effort range.

I would put a V6 around some circuits quicker, and others I would put a Trophy around quicker.

Which would I choose as a weapon of choice vs. the other - the trophy every time, as you could make up for a mistake in a trophy, in a Vee a mistake would have lost the challenge.

love that video by the way. Who is she - she's lovely.

/y0z

Reaction score
y0z2a said:
I I would put a V6 around some circuits quicker, and others I would put a Trophy around quicker.
that's right, but for the Nürburgring & Spa the Vee is better 8)

in a Vee a mistake would have lost the challenge.
in a Vee a mistake can also be managed :wink:

don't know :oops:

/y0z

Reaction score
touristV6 said:
y0z2a said:
I I would put a V6 around some circuits quicker, and others I would put a Trophy around quicker.
that's right, but for the Nürburgring & Spa the Vee is better 8)

in a Vee a mistake would have lost the challenge.
in a Vee a mistake can also be managed :wink:

don't know :oops:

/y0z

I agree entirely - Any F1 circuit the Vee will do the trick and would obviously be the weapon of choice, but... here in england circuits like: Brands, Cadwell, Donnington and Oulton you would struggle to be as quick as a Trophy.

Yes mistakes can be managed I agree, but there is a point beyond which you are able to rescue it.

I will dig out my V6 drifting videos from Fabrice.

/y0z

Reaction score
Hows the front bumper on the 1.2 Yoz? Chiefbadger was telling me last night how depressing it was going for it in the Trophy at Brands only for the bumper-less 1.2 to come howling past!

Reaction score
erm, bumperless? LOL erm it did have a bumper on it LOL. It did come off the ramp on the trailer while we were unloading it tho. The 1.2 is flying still thanks tho' Steve.

Its a lot of fun to be honest, really getting to grips with the amount of grip there is to play with on the limit.

:)

/y0z

Reaction score
y0z2a said:
erm, bumperless? LOL erm it did have a bumper on it LOL. It did come off the ramp on the trailer while we were unloading it tho. The 1.2 is flying still thanks tho' Steve.

Its a lot of fun to be honest, really getting to grips with the amount of grip there is to play with on the limit.

:)

/y0z

Cool, now I remember, he said the trailer ramp crashed down and it came off but you fixed it back on, what's it putting out now? And when can I see it?

Reaction score
and guess who's fault it was the car fell off the trailer????? :oops: (i designed the front of the car so the front bumper was easy to remove :wink:)

its putting out 205bhp @ wheels which is apparently 240 @ fly

but we don't care about figures, its all about noise and sideways driving :D

Reaction score
chunktrophy said:
i may go back to a v6 in the future, or am tempted by the megane r26.

(as long as renault dont bring out another f1 edition next year!!!!!)

I've just done that. Got a 700 mile V6 turning up in a couple of weeks - not getting rid of the Trophy though!

Reaction score
i would love to have both but the combination of my karting and my house means i have to sacrifice something!! maybe 1 day!! :(

Reaction score
I know what you mean, trouble with me is I'm a serial petrolhead and I just can't help myself. In my defence, I have just got rid of a range rover sport and I've got my 106 rallye up for sale - so I am making an effort. :lol: