Reaction score
I know this has been asked a million times but does anyone have the Trophy workshop manual???
I have looked at all the other ones like 182 and 172cup but there must have been one made for the Trophy also?

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
there's an online one but nothing like a haynes one, the link is on the site. it's not a million miles away from a 182 cup, just really the suspension.

Reaction score
Cue said:
there's an online one but nothing like a haynes one, the link is on the site. it's not a million miles away from a 182 cup, just really the suspension.

Think ive seen that one Cue, the main reason i wanted it was to get the standard camber, toe etc settings, they show these in the 182 and 172 cup manual.
Cheers

Reaction score
Ajr said:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/iq2ajj

Cheers but am i correct in thinking the wheel alignment settings shown in this manual are for a standard 182 not a Trophy?
It the Trophy ones i want.

Reaction score
Ajr said:
Yeah that's for ph2 172 but as far as i know it's the same, 1mm toe out +-0.5mm.

Can anyone clarify the following

Castor?
Camber?
Toe?

Think mine is allover at the moment, car is pulling to the left, constantly have to keep the wheel straight when driving, and the wheels seem to spin very easy compared to what they used to, also when taking a right bend at a speed the car understeers i could have quite easy taken the same corner 10 months ago with no issues??
Any help would be great.
Cheers

Reaction score
Im planning on getting the wheels aligned on mine as it seems to be pulling to the right a bit , could someone confirm the correct settings i should be looking for ?

do i just use the clio 172 / 182 settings ?

id apreciate a fast response on this as the cars at my m8s garage tonight to have it done

thanks in advance would the tracking being out cause the front wheels to slide rather than turn on full lock ? or is this another problem ?

thanks in advance :)

Reaction score
Im still not seeing a definate setting or confirmation what the standard settings should be , i read it the further down the page someone posts different settings ??? leaving me confused

i do know how to use the search but most threads leaving me confused ??

be nice if someone could just post the standard settings and sticky it in the tech threads

Reaction score
Trophy No.
When i had my camber adjusted on the fronts they were measured at 0.5 and 0.75 before adjustment so i'd suggest 0.5 for both and 10' toe out seems to be an average reading. Both rears were 1.75 toe wasn't measured.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
=CatasTrophe= said:
Im Mudslinger by the way from the rtoc :wink:

Ah, I try to keep a low profile over there as I am a total dumb ass in comparison to just about everyone, The amount of knowledge about the 5 blows me away. :)

BTW that is a fearsome little 5 you have :)