Reaction score
Trophy No.
I guess you mean the rear spoiler? Well this is off the V6 Clio and is hugely expensive and then you will need get to it painted and then you will need the shorter rear struts which being a Trophy/V6? exclusive are also silly money so you are probably looking at a scrappy for these bits.
Honestly the above is not meant to put you off but it will be a lot of money through Reno

Reaction score
Its a replica of the V6 Trophy spoiler, not the V6, or the 182 Trophy.

I have a 182 Trophy spoiler that you can have, including the boot struts, for £600.

Reaction score
blimey, didnt realise they were that pricey! i may have a rethink about how i want my clio to look lol had much interest in it sir dave?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
cossiefran said:
blimey, didnt realise they were that pricey! i may have a rethink about how i want my clio to look lol had much interest in it sir dave?

I did try to tell you!

Reaction score
hoolio said:
I did try to tell you!

i know, and i always appreciate advice/info, i just had no idea how much it would cost :? and i doubt many were sold through renault? so really there are circa ?2000 in total? v6, and trophy's on the road? few and far between then lol

Reaction score
Hi,
I have a clio cup rear spoiler here =P~ you can have for £180 just needs painting to your cars colour.PM me if interested. 8)