Reaction score
Hi guys, aint been on here for a while but I have a favour to ask!! My friend who lives in Sunderland is fancying a Trophy but he has never driven one, so my question is, is there any kind Trophy owner who will be willing to take him out and maybe let him have a go?

I know this is a bit of weird ask but at the moment the closest Trophy to Sunderland is in London and my pal doesnt want to go all that way and then not like the car.

Hope someone can help, cheers.

Reaction score
Yeah i am pal, we went to look at one near Middlesborough last weekend but it was a total mess. Needed new suspension all round and its service history was zero!! The garage would not let my mate Glenn drive it, which in a way, is understandable. Felt sorry for 232 but it would cost a fortune to fix and restore to former glory. If you can take my pal out it would be much appreciated just pm me your number and I ll pass it on to him.

Reaction score
Macabbe was it?

ha, just thought it was a bit random someone I'd never spoke to asking me to take their mate out for a spin, mine needs some work doing to it at the minute to get it back to tip-top order but i've just had 12months tax back on this months pay cheque, ker-ching!

PM imminent fella