Trophy giddiness seems to have calmed down

Reaction score
Well after a bit of a mad few weeks at the beginning of the year the frantic activity of Trophy buying/selling seems to have calmed. The profiteer in Ireland is still sitting with his 2 overpriced examples and the guy who thinks taking photos at some exotic sea front location is still punting his out at daft money.
The "desperatly seeking Trophy" ads have also subsided.

The interest even in the time I've owned mine has in fact lifted residuals on the cars but not to the heady figures some would hope.

Roll on the next gold rush

Reaction score
Ashtons99 I was getting worried about you :( as your daily threads had stopped but I'm pleased to see your back all being at 12:14 am.

Reaction score
Ah ah, no I'm still here Rob. I've been having a garage extension built so Trophy has been at a mates house. Back now though. I did the interior light modification yesterday though. 1055a00ed0c2d09cb503bb563d254c58.jpg

Reaction score
Nothing. Just like the map light one. See how it goes although not likely to be out in the dark !

Reaction score
Tis a shame, was hoping they'd have cracked the £20k barrier by the summer the way things were headed lol!
Russ