Reaction score
Looking to spend a little money on the Trophy now as the steering (since the 'tracking was done at Kwik Fit) has got progressively more loose/wobbly over the past few weeks - im thinking they buggered something up with too much heat? Front Sachs seem fine and have only done 15k since they were refurbed anyways.

As such, i need a little help with what to order, so far i think i need the following, but anymore advise would be much appreciated!!

Both front wishbones - Renault only (they include the balljoints as well)
Both inner tie rods - Renault only (although i need to find out which steering rack it is)
Track Rod Ends - ECP (25% off so only £15 a side): http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/c/Re...6a5d318&000349 and http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/c/Re...0a85d15&000349
ARB bushes - dont know what/where these go though?

Will also be buying some Koni rear dampers as one of mine standard ones is a bit poorly ...

Reaction score
What price have you got from renault for the wishbones and inner tie rods?

Reaction score
I see. I'm looking to do the same as you too changing tre's and balljoints with lemforder ones.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Before dampers were refurbed in February had front bearings, ball joints, top mounts and ARB bushes all replaced. Cost an arm and a leg in total but bought the parts over a period of time.

In relation to your tracking Dave I spoke to Kwik Fit many moons ago and they said the Trophy was not listed on their system! Would recommend a centre with the Hunter machine as never had any problems since setting mine up.

Did not replace the TRE's as they both had no wear or movement.

Got all my parts from ECP or Ebay, a win using the discount code!!

Reaction score
Never go to kwikfit for anything like that, they are guarunteed to fuck something up.