Reaction score
Hi guys, sad to say its time to sell the Trophy as new job means I need a more economical car for motorway driving. I have plenty of garage space so I'm in no rush to sell.

The car is in mint condition with Wheels refurbed, front bumper and bonet being resprayed early this year.

The Belts were done in November 2013 along with the Sachs dampers which were also re built in November 2013.

Part service history for the past few years alone with a receipt for gearbox change after 50k.

The Car is HPI clear, just ticked over to 79,000 and has 12 months mot after sailing through its latest MOT.

Its more or less standard with just a KTEC cat back exhauster, KTEC panel air filter, brembo front grooved discs with painted calipers.

Im Based in Scunthorpe and you are better off contacting me on 07919024001 as I only come on here once in a blue moon.

Price is £5000. Which is fair considering the condition and recent belt change/suspension refurb etc.

Thanks!

IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg

Reaction score
Will take £4500, again no rush but need to sell soon with having to commute 80+ miles a day with new job

Reaction score
A very good price for one with 79k & recent belts & sachs. However, the part service history is a negative, may be give some more details?

Reaction score
I have a file full of receipt etc including a gearbox change. If anyone is interested its best to text/call me :)

Reaction score
Okay guys Trophy still up for sale, I know its been a long winded process but was waiting to hear about a job for some months now. Don't wanna ruin #120 by commuting 80+miles a day. Its only advertised on here so will advertise it else where later on the week.

Just ticked over to 82,000 miles.