Reaction score
I just thought I'd tell people that I've sold my Trophy. :cry:
I've done 10,000 miles in 5 months, half a dozen trips to the Nurburgring in it, and a couple of Bedford trackdays. I've only ever driven it to, on or from a track, it seems !
It's been great fun.
But rwd, 360bhp, the howl of induction, the perfect heel-and-toe done for me by the sequential manual gearbox, and the hope of sub-8min30 laps have tempted back to a CSL, and so the Trophy has gone in p/ex.
It will be at the BMW dealer most of next week, so if anyone is interested, pm me for the dealer details.
Thanks for some entertaining, interesting and useful posts over these months, and see some of you at the 'Ring this year I hope, where I'll be glad to swap Trophy passenger rides for CSL passenger rides !

Day

Reaction score
Enjoy your new motor...

Look forward to meeting you "facing the wrong way" at Bedford :lol:

Reaction score
It may have been a short ownership, but it certainly sounds like you used your Trophy well! :D

If you are out at the 'Ring the last weekend in May, I will have to take you up on your passenger lap offer!

Reaction score
Yes, OliS, I've got the time off so should be out there then. I'll look out for Trophies !

Reaction score
Make sure yo pass over the website address in thee details and documents you leave with the dealer. . . At least that way the new owner may pick up on here where you have left off! Glad you enjoyed the car. All the best. Wigstar1

Reaction score
ChrisB said:
I'll be glad to swap Trophy passenger rides for CSL passenger rides !

Now there is an offer which is worth remembering..
A CSL hey, you lucky buggar :wink: They do sound wicked at full chat. Lightweight boot floor panel shows a nice attention to detail touch I thought. Carbon fibre roof to reduce weight high up in car.. The list goes on.

Reaction score
Agreed - the CSL is one awesome car. It's the top of my list for Trophy replacement at the moment, not that I am thinking about sellling, just daydreaming!