Trophy No.
son of solo said:
"Auto Xenon lights "
"Auto wipers"

how come?

Dealer, one of their classic mistakes. No it's not just a normal 182. :evil:

TRL

Reaction score
The guys about to lose his job, its a 3 owner car and due the 36k service and aux belt.
Cut him some slack guys please.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
TRL said:
The guys about to lose his job, its a 3 owner car and due the 36k service and aux belt.
Cut him some slack guys please.

That was my first thought when i saw the price, i have been half expecting some kind of fire sale as people try to liquidate assets and i do sympathise but i still think it's a bit of a lazy advert.

Reaction score
hoolio said:
son of solo said:
"Auto Xenon lights "
"Auto wipers"

how come?

Dealer, one of their classic mistakes. No it's not just a normal 182. :evil:

No im not a dealer, I was in a bit of a rush when i edited my advert as i had spent the day cleaning the car before going off to take some better pictures for the ad.
As for the price all i have had is a load of timewasters offering me ridiculous prices via email before even viewing the car :evil: Its is this price as the 36k service is due and i am just trying to get more interest. If you were in my situation then im sure you would understand.
This is a very regrettable sale and not the best thing ive had to do :(

Reaction score
i am interested in buying your clio trophy,could u tell me were u are situated and the milage of the car.i live in belfast...

Reaction score
Not asked/looked as i am only after a cheap runaround, its bound to be a silly price and dont want to give it away.